NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
NetWorx allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only. The software also features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. NetWorx can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system. NetWorx's incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration.
- Fixed occasional freeze upon resume from stand by
- Added the Greek, Catalan and Hebrew languages
- Fixed choosing background graph image
- Autorun is now available in the portable builds
- Added adapter status monitoring to notify user should the adapter become nonoperational
- Fixed general usage info screen when switching from other tabs
- All application files are now digitally signed